Plan-It Interiors project overview
Plan-It Interiors is a medium sized disstributor and retailer of office furniture. They supply 1000’s of small andmedium sized businesses all over the UK.
- Plan-it first approached MintTwist to re-design and develop their website after their previousagency had gone out of business and had taken the (proprietary) website with them! Plan-it wereunderstandably cautious, but soon realised that MintTwist were a trustworthy, helpful and highskilled partner once they had successfully completed their new e-commerce website design anddevelopment project (in which all the IP was handed over to plan-it – as is standard with MintTwist)
- Then Plan-it decided to invest in MintTwist’s full service digital marketing campaign to increasenew customers arriving at the website. Full multi-channel digital marketing including SEO, ContentMarketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing for an all-inclusive price of £2. 2K per/month.
What we did
- MintTwist were tasked with designing and creating two websites for Plan-It with a centralised ecommerce system, product database and administration system. So our designers and developers got to work to deliver their new website!
View the website
- Before the campaign Plan-it were generating £30k per/month in online orders. Now Plan-it aretaking £90k per/month in online orders.
- Plan-it were spending £5k per/month on online ad words. This has been cut to £1k per/month.Once Plan-it raise operational capacity they will increase investment in digital marketing in order toleverage the available increase in profits that they are confident that MintTwist can deliver.
- The new website's design and layout has improved the user journey and sales have increased since the relaunch. The centralised system for this site and Kids Plan-It saves manpower and minimises administration.
- The site ranks highly in search engines for Plan-It's chosen keywords - through the efforts of MintTwist's ongoing SEO and web marketing efforts.